Ads

Thursday, December 18, 2008

I Am Hakim.

I guess you must be wondering who is Hakim and how is he related to me and why did I just announced to everyone that I am him.

Well, I am Hakim; I have his characteristics.

He's the only person whom has the closest attritubes as me except for being sturdious.

Who is Hakim?

He's at http://bootifulsoup.blogspot.com/

He was my medic sergeant. He took care of us. He taught me well with all the medic terms and usages. He was never impatient. He was never angry. I had never seen him flare up.

And when at times of crisis and urgent needs, he never failed to deliver. He remained calm and never once displayed any emotional distress.

Why am I like him?

My directors and manager have told me that my weakness is not being strict to others.

Hakim was never strict.

I am not strict with my subordinates.

Hakim never gets angry.

I never get angry.

And that is when people starts to climb over my head. I don't know about Hakim but I know for me being so lenient may just make them step on my head unknowningly.

One of my subordinates asked me, "Why haven't I seen you flare up?"

My response to her, "Because I don't. It's not neccessary. Flaring up doesn't resolve the situation. It will only worsen the situation."

I am soft-hearted but I am never weak. That you must take note.

Hakim was never weak though he was soft-hearted.

I looked upon him as someone motivational.

He inspires me.

He delicates the job effiiciently, but I don't.

I don't mean that I didn't do a good job. It's not polished yet. It's not perfect.

But like the saying, "Nothing is perfect. Perfection makes one dull. Everyone has flaws."

I think flaws makes us beautiful.

I'm not good-looking but my heart says all. I may not be the cleverest but I always know my ABCs of life.

Someone who is smart may not neccessarily be smart.

Someone who is not that clever may not be that stupid.

Someone who is good-looking may not always have the best heart.

Someone who has the best heart may not neccesarily be good-looking.

That's what we call flaws.

To have someone good at everything is rare.

I have flaws but I don't have to neccesarily hide them.

Because I know flaws makes one beautiful. With every flaws we have, we will perfect it. But like I say, it will never be perfect. All we can do is to make sure that the flaws are minimized but not that perfected.

I am not a strict person.

I am a soft-spoken person whom I believe most will step on.

Sometimes, being soft-spoken and soft-hearted may bring the charisma out of you.

But on other times, you will fall flat because you ae not noticeable.

I am Hakim.

But on the whole I am still me.

I welcome you to my 1900th post.