Ads

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Ironic

Isn't it ironic that on my previous entry I wrote how much I love you and how much I care for you.

And now I have to write some things that hurt me.

You told me that you will take care of youreslf and not get drunk or probably get that high.

And there you are getting high.

No messages in between, which was fine with me because I know you are busy with your clients.
The most disappointing moment was...

For the past events you attended, you would call me at the end of the day saying, "Honey, you see I'm not drunk! Whee!"

And now ushering to the new year, minutes before our anniversary, you sounded so high. In addition, there was no calls from you, nor sms.

And when I tried to tell you that you are somehow wrong but not totally wrong and when I pointed out your mistakes you said, " OK, BYE!"

How interesting.

I can't call you now because you are high. And when you are high, and when I tell you things, you forget everything I said the next day.

Now, its not my fault for getting angry.

This is the time when it is your fault and don't ever say its not your fault.

Till then, I will wait for your call with at least a sorry and explanations.

I don't think its unreasonable.

There's no fight.

There's no quarrel.

Its not my fault because

1. I am not drunk.

2. I am not high.

3. I didn't shout at you. I was just telling you how disappointed I was.

4. Writing this entry doesn't serve to shame you or etc. It is for me to write to tell you your mistakes. Because when I do tell your mistakes over the phone, we end up quarreling.

No comments:

Post a Comment