Ads

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Desserts / Laughters

My busy hectic life has taken a toll on my, erm, life.



I don't get to enjoy the things I want to do, I mean, I am not refering to my job. I love my job. its just that I think I don't have time for myself.



Being mature day by day doesn't seem to make me a happy person. Being mature day by day makes me more worried about me because I am only 23.



I want to enjoy the food that I am eating.



One step at a time.



Desserts.













Tiong Bahru's Christmas tree is small.


But comparing the christmas tree and Yoda, Yoda is definitely smaller than it and me.

I want to inject fun and laughter into my life.


Only when I am happy, there will be laughters.



But how do we create laughters? By whom? And what means? Will the laughters be temporary? Will the laughters make you a happier person again?