Ads

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Wine Garage / TCC

I was craving for the nightlife so Eric and I went to Clarke Quay in hopes to find some place to sit and chill out, listening to liveband.

We landed ourselves at Wine Garage.



I ordered Shirley Temple.

We decided to shift from indoor to outdoor.

They brought out our appetizers!





Eric ordered some alcoholic drink.



I am so so so in love with my Shirley Temple!



After chilling out at The Wine Garage, we proceeded to TCC to have our desserts!

We ordered Rose Juliet; it was something bitter.

We also ordered cheesecake! It was really very mouth-watering.

And last but not least, we ordered dark devotion!


Oh la la!



Dark Devotion was our best picked desserts for the month!



This is prove it was really very very delicious.

You see, in the photo, I am number 2, while the guy in the background was number 8. I am very curious, has anyone ever seen number 1 Polo Ralph Lauren?