Ads

Monday, December 8, 2008

Marc By Marc Jacobs

Eric, are you kidding me?!

Thank you so much!

This is my Christmas present from ERIC.

Guess what's inside?




It's a Marc Jacob's polo tee-shirt!

This freaking nice-looking polo tee costs more than $270.

I love it alot.

Thanks Eric!

Marc By Marc Jacobs is located at Ngee Ann City.

One reason why MMJ isn't doing well at NAC or probably should say i say in SG is because not many people know of this brand. Even if they do know, they'll not spend money on this brand because this brand is not as famous as Coach, LV, Gucci, Prada etc in SG.

I believe the reason people buy branded shirts and bags is to allow others to know that they own one and can flash it on the streets.

Hence MMJ is not on their branded handbag and shirts shopping list because they don't want to spend the money and ended up carrying a handbag that others may think is some cheap handbags because they cannot recognize the brand.

I'm a big fans of MMJ and I have to say the price is certainly worth the quality and comfort.