Ads

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Waan Waan Thai Restaurant

I ban myself from coming here. I ban myself from coming here ever. I went with Eric for dinner at Wisma Atria foodcourt but itwas really packed so we decided to go to the thai restaurant next to the food court.



I swear I will not go to this restaurant again even though they have very very polite staffs and manager. And they were very efficient. I order food and within the next 5 minutes, the food came.

I was like, "WAH!"




Small portion set meal which include the soup of the day and the dessert of the day and pineapple rice which cost me 8.50.




The dessert is nothing sweet.

And the phad thai which Eric ordered for 5.50 was tasteless. The prawns were tasteless.


But, but the thai ice tea was fabulous.

I rate this restaurant minus the services, 1.5 / 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment