Ads

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Presents, And More Presents

I wrote an entry earlier on what yuu can buy for my birthday if you don't know what to look for; http://issacritz.blogspot.com/2008/05/my-wants-for-my-birthday.html

I got most I wanted. Tee-shirts, love from my baby, bag with alot of compartments which was bought from Zinc and cards.

I still don't have NUM tees, black jeans and camera. Muahahaha! They are just suggestions. I'm not really yearning for them.

But, really, if you dont know what to buy for me even when I already told you what you can buy, you can give me HONG BAO = MONEY!

I want money.

It will be better if you give me money for my birthday present.

I'm nearly out of cash now, really. And besides, I have not gotten my salary yet. So please, anyone, have a heart and give me money as a present. *winks*

Money!

Money!

Money!

Money!

No comments:

Post a Comment