Ads

Thursday, May 15, 2008

The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian



Unquestionably “The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian” features alot of clanging swords than all the Robin Hood and Ivanhoe movies put together.


The colorful assortment of creatures and talking animals familiar from the initial story have been banished to the boonies, supplanted in the power structure by the Telmarine race -- dark-haired types who speak with an unspecified Mediterranean accent.

This is a pretty straightforward war film. I am eager to watch the returning cast cast spells and combat evil.


With its release date nearing...The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian has released several more posters. Now I've never been much interested in the series of movies...I have yet to watch the first one...but this poster caught my eye.

It kinda reminds me of the Immortals in 300...for obvious reasons... the metal masks of course and its similar stance to the Immortals in one of promotional prints that I kinda remember seeing...But I really want to watch this uber great show!

No comments:

Post a Comment