Ads

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Nuffnang's Night Safari Adventure

It was a hot and humid Saturday afternoon but that didn't stop me from preparing myself to go out with my nephews and cousins to Night Safari in the evening. I dare not wear anything less than a jeans and tee shirt as the there would be alot of mozzies.

At 7, I went to Bukit Panjang Plaza to meet my cousins and nephews and headed to Night Safari via cab. We're just lazy monsters, trying to take advatange of the cabs in Singapore.

We arrived there at 7.30 and quickly get our complimentary tickets.












The staffs were really friendly and efficient. It took us less than half an hour to get the tickets despite the long queue.







We at Bongo Burgers before heading in to see the nocturnal animals.



We took the chance to take photos with the, - erm - insect-looking humans?





My camera cant capture 90 percent of the nocturnal animals because flash wasn't allowed. Those I took without flash were either dark or blurred.



This reminded me of Survivor.





Porcupine! I took this with flash. I was like should I take photos of the porcupine with or without flash. I was like thinking if I take with flash and the animal gets agitated, he will be shooting his 'needles' towards us.


And I was amazed how the birds sleep standing with one leg. Won''t they lose their balance?


And these are the cockroaches that fear factors used.



We took alot of photos but most of them were of us and not the animals.







I would like to thank Nuffnang for giving me this opportunity to revisit Night Safari again. The last time I went there was 7 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment