Ads

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My Wants For My Birthday

They are not needs but wants. I'm not being thick-skin but maybe, if you're looking for a present for me, here's the things that I want. I can buy them, I can afford them but I'm just giving ideas to you guys if you want to buy presents for me. *smiles*

Tee-shirts! Alot of tee-shirts. I am size M.


I don't care whether it's expensive or as cheap as 4 dollars or 3 dollars, as long the design of the tee-shirts are nice!

Renoma briefs.




They are of different patterns.

Or any other normal briefs and not those ugly looking ones. Im running out of briefs.

I want a camera! This is the camera that I want.

But Im happy if I can get any kind of camera as long as it is above 8 megapixels, and more than 3 optical zoom.



I want new urban male's tee shirts. Get me a size M or L.





I want a File or many files.

My bag is really super messy with all my papers scattered around.




I want a bag from zinc. I want a bag with alot of compartments.



And more tee- shirts!



I want more love from my baby. I don't need love from anyone else.


I only have 3 pairs of jeans. I just bought another two. But I am really in need of alot of black jeans. I don't care if its a no brand or levis or levis strauss, as long as they are black and size 30, I will be freaking happy.

And if you dont wish to buy me anything, then you might just want to give me...

Hong bao!

Money, money and more money!

Oh oh, I must and I want a card from all of you. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment