Ads

Friday, May 23, 2008

My Visit To NuffNang Office In SG

Where is Kinta Road? You know, I googled online and found the location. It was somehow near Serangoon because I saw Serangoon Road.

I took the train and arrived at Serangoon station and looked for the map but somehow I have the feeling that Nuffnang office isn't at Serangoon. I called Cherie, one of the nuffnang's staff for confirmation.

"You have to alight at Farrer Park...and..."

The moment I heard Farrer Park, I was cursing myself for acting smart and not calling them before I really find the place.

I went to Farrer Park and Exit from Exit C as told but I had difficulty finding the office.

"You have to find Jade of India restaurant and then you will see a blue building..."

Right, where is Jade of India?

I walked, I called, I asked passer-bys. It took me 20 minutes to figure out where exactly the office is located at.

God, stupid me. Oh well, now I know where the office is.

No comments:

Post a Comment