Ads

Thursday, September 7, 2006

My Celebrity Look-alikes

I came across a site where you can actually have your face analysed and traced to whether you look like any of the celebrities.

I uploaded my photo and there they started scanning.

Yummy! I resemble like Jude Law. I am Jude Law. I feel extremely good-looking for once.

Wah! I resemble like Koda Kumi leh! That slut!

Fann Wong? Oh my god, I feel like an Ah Jie already! I love Kate Hudson, especially when she acted in The Skeleton Key. She acts more in comedies rather than those scary shitty movies.

I look like Kim Rae Won leh!

I uploaded another photo of mine.

I resemble Leslie Cheung again.

And the Korean heart-throb!

Worship me!

I uploaded another photo of mine.

Zhang Ziyi? Aishwariya Rai? Gillian Cheung? I resemble all those famous people?

Wait, this is not right! Are you implying I'm pretty!

Pretty? What the hell! I'm a guy!

This is getting more intensed and fun.

Let me upload my friends's photos instead and see who they resemble.

Uday Hussein?!

Ah! Sarah Michelle Gellar! My favorite actress!

I uploaded my xiao di's photo. Not much of a match though.

Sarah Michelle Gellar again?!

My sergeant resembles Jamie Foxx, Michael Buble and Coolio!

Oh, wait a minute! Isn't that P. Ramlee? What? Sergeant Hafiz = P. Ramlee?

Janice's cute and it's no wonder she resembles all the cutesy pies.

Michelle does resembles like Michelle Chia. Same name somemore!

Angelina Jolie... Woooo!

My sister is Ashton Kutcher. Muahaha!


Runie has more resemblance to older celebrities. Haha! Wait, Monica Bellucci? Do you strip and act in RA shows, Runie?


All the good-looking models! I told you so! You resemble Tyra Banks!

Wu Yi? Muahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment