Ads

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Sick Boy, Loud Tantrum

It does not feel good to fall sick, with temperature almost rising to 39.0. There was fever epidemic with 7 of my bunkmates falling ill. Thinking that I am a medic and I, being able to take care of myself, I am not prone to the fever epidemic. But boy was I wrong.

I woke up the next day feeling discomfort and pain. I vomitted six times, skipped breakfast and lunch and dinner and realized I was down with fever in the evening.

I was rushed to the other nearby medical center since the one at my camp was already closed.

Damn it.

I don't like falling sick.

And when I'm sick, I get frustrated easily.

It's not like I have the intention of falling sick. My body resistance nowdays seems rather weak. I fall sick quite easily. Damn it!

No comments:

Post a Comment