Ads

Monday, September 4, 2006

Involvement In The Birthday Plan

I would like to apologize to my sister for not being there on her birthday and not seeing her cut the cake and blowing the candles out.

How come she get's the ice cream cake while I get the normal one?!




Happy 16th Birthday Sis!

As I got home from camp for my off in due, my sister's friends were at home with her. I thought it would be any other normal day but I was so wrong.

One of her friends, Xinyi, passed me a written letter.

"Later your sister's friends will come knocking the door. Open the door and let them in. They will set up a surprise for her. For the time being, I will bring her elsewhere."

Ah! I agreed to it.

Xinyi and my sister's other friend left the house. Moments later, a group of people were standing outside at the corridor.

They went to the wrong house.(LOL)

I let them in and there they set up all the things. They hid their shoes and bags in the storeroom and proceeded to my sister's room when they were alerted that my sister was coming back.

Xinyi had deviced a clever plan. She left her wallet at home so that they can go back to retrieve it.

The plans were working well and my sister was not suspicious at all.

"Where's the wallet?" she asked.

In your room..

Seconds later, ...

SURPRISE!

And they sang the birthday song.



Hannah washing the dishes.


The pretty girls!



All my sister's friends have style.




Playing card game.



How old is she? I guessed she was 13 but I was wrong.

The cutesy poses.



Picture perfect...


And then photo above was creatively taken.



Was Syed bored or was he oogling at girls on the magazine?




A picture tells a thousand words.

No comments:

Post a Comment