Ads

Tuesday, September 5, 2006

Hotel Royal: Birthday Celebration

Hotel Royal. Buffet. Fuck, I'm growing fatter and I'm going to get fat after this buffet!


My mum and I.


More photos of me.

The lobby.

Table for four!







Sushi!





I made this ice-cream myself! Freaking nice colors with alot of different toppings!


Two hours later, I was fully bloated.



Gado-Gado!


The table was filled with plates and more plates. And I was bloated. I took the glass of water in my hands, wanting to gulp down till the glass was empty.

Then I saw a little girl staring at me, "Na beh! Stare what stare?!" I glared at the little girl.

"Oh! I'm on camera! Cheers!"


My stomach can't intake anymore food.

Bloody finger of mine can be seen while taking photo of my sister.

My sister and I just LOVE her hair!


Tadah! The ice-cream I made!

My dearest mum!

My sister and I; the crazy duo!




My dad, the person with the fierce-looking face.





Totally insane!

No comments:

Post a Comment