Ads

Thursday, September 7, 2006

Delayed Events

I am a ... CAM-WHORE!


Who says guys aren't narcissistic? Oh, my sister styled my hair.


Evil Twin: You're such a poser leh, Isaac!


I was taking like a gazillion photos of myself when suddenly I noticed something strange about my face.

I only then realize that one of my eyes was bigger than the other! What the heck?!

Then I proceeded to meet Ivan, who was late for 15 minutes! Correction - we were suppose to meet at 5 but it was postponed to 630pm.

And he wanted to bring me to somewhere nice to eat - an Indonesian Restaurant.

Ah, it was actually Estelle77. I've been there before but did not really want to go there the second time as the food wasn't really my cup of tea.


Ivan seems happy with his food!




Ivan.



I ordered Happy Soda!

And pisang goreng with chocolate and cheese.

Darn, the service sucks! My food arrived half an hour later!

Then, we proceeded to Wheelock Place to meet my tertiary schoolmate, Devi.


I received my belated birthday present!


Instead of watching the 7.40pm show, we caught the 9.50pm show instead. There were alot of hiccups and postponing of events.

It frustrates me.

After purchasing the tickets, we went to Cineleisure's foodcourt for a light meal.

Ivan and I.

Max.

We had to wait for Max to arrive before purchasing the tickets.

No comments:

Post a Comment