Ads

Friday, September 1, 2006

Movie Khakis, Supper Khakis

Wah, you have alot of friends leh! I envy you!

This sentence was thrown to me several times. I'm getting bored of listening to it over and over again. Tired. Did you watch this show, Power Office Girls, before? It's a Japanese comedy show but towards every the ending of each episode, the leader of the office girls will say a meaningful sentence or two.

1 friend is eqaul to 10 friends while when you have 10 friends, you just feel like having 1 only.

I don't want to have many friends.

WHAT FOR?

When I need them, they'll hide. When I'm happy and rich, they'll stick around to leech everything I have. Okay, maybe it's too powerful of a sentence.

Isaac, I need a favor from you... blah blah blah.

I want friends that can stay with me forever. I want friends that will go to watch movies with me when I want to. I want friends whom I can talk cock at coffeeshops till wee hours.

Very hard meh?

Evil Twin: What? You'reve having a hard-on?

No lah sucker!

I don't need friends who keep on asking favors from me always. I don't need friends who pretend to be my friends just to borrow things from me.

I want Real friends!

Does true friendship really exist in this fast paced and clever world? And the answer is yes. Sometimes it is difficult to recognize right from wrong, good from bad and true from fake.

In the same way friends are all around us, yet we don't realize their importance and value. Every person who comes into our lives, plays a certain role. In some or the other way they influence us.

So how do we know who is our life long pal? Well, here are some hints to help you on the way. These points may not be true for all your friends but still it will give you a broad line of action surely. So read along and find your true friend!

Friends are never exactly the same. Friends do have many similarities, but they also have differences. To make the friendship grow, expand the horizon of your similarities and accept each other's fault. Because if you judge you can't be friends.

If you think friends don’t argue, then you are wrong. Friends do argue and it is a healthy way to make a relationship grow. No two persons can be on agreeable terms all the time.

You have to be comfortable with each other. This is one of the most important points of true friendship. If you keep on feeling edgy around each other then you are not going to click.

True friends love unconditionally. There are ups and downs in every relationship. You may be angry one moment and feeling sorry the next moment. But in the end all is forgiven and forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment