Ads

Friday, September 8, 2006

Chain Those Pervertic Ah Peks!

I whistled while waiting for the other end of the receiver to answer my call. Then, I decided to go to the gents to relieve myself after purchasing movie tickets.

My bladder was about to burst.

I rushed into one of the cubicles, unzipped my pants and was still waiting for the other end of the receive to answer my call.

Then, I felt weird.

Though I was in the cubicle, I felt as if there were eyes or should I say, someone looking at me.

I looked down and noticed a hand reaching out for my leg from the other cubicle.

What the fuck?!

Before I could step on it, he pulled his hand back through the openings below. This is not good. I was still peeing!

Then the hand came again.

I'm going to pee at your hand if you don't move away!

Immediately, I zipped up my pants and unlocked the cubicle door. I pushed opened the door only to realize there was an Ah Pek standing outside of my cubicle. I stared at him.

I squeezed through him but only to be molested. He touched my crotch! Darn him! I took out my handphone from my pocket and dialled the numbers 9 9 9 and showed the screen to him.

See this? I said.

The Ah Pek was scared stiff. He decided to run away. But before he escaped, he brushed his hands on my crotch again!

What the fuck?!

I rushed back home, had a thorough shower. I felt so dirty.

I'm sorry baby for not protecting myself! So sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment