Ads

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

What My Future Lies Ahead

Many asked, "Are you going to be a full time blogger after you completed your N.S?" and "Your love life is in a turmoil now, what's your next step?" and "What is your future plans in life?"

I am not definitely going to be a full time blogger. Blogging is only one of my hobbies.

My love life is not in a turmoil, as for I have already decided and chose my path.

As for now, I am going to save up my N.S allowance and set them aside for future use.

At the age of 22...

That is when I will complete my national service and enter a new phase of my life. I'm going to give myself a grace period of two weeks to enjoy myself before work proper. Earn lots and lots of money.

At the age of 23...

I want to be the best tennis player. I want to visit Wimbeldon with my significant other.

At the age of 25..

I am going to buy a house for my significant other and I to live in. I can imagine the things we will do together, make coffee, sit at our comfy sofa and listening to music, cooking together, cuddling on our bed.

I would love to continue but my eyes are too strained!

To summarize, I really want to visit wimbeldon and settle down quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment