Ads

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Everything's Wrong

"Pantat kehadapan, pantat!" commanded the platoon in-charge.

What's wrong with the command? If it is translated to English, it will be, "Buttock to the front, Buttock!"

I wanted to laugh my heads off but I was in a file.

The correct command is supposedly to be, "Pandang kehadapan, pandang!"

Yesterday was the friday 13th, somewhat people call it as the black friday when bad things happen. However, I do not believe this superstitions and believes. Those who believes, suffered a catastrophic day yesterday, especially my bunk mates.

Slowly, I was forced to believe that friday the 13th is really a bad day for everyone. My first friday the 13th attack came when I was not marching properly. My platoon in-charge spotted my mistake and scolded me.

Flabbergasted I was. I amended my mistake as immediately But I was fuming for the in-charge to actually scold me instead of telling me politely.

For that, I wish he suffer bad luck for the day.

True enough, he was knocked down by the sergeant as for the platoon were taking their time to fall in.

Soon, more catastrophic events kicked in as the day pass by.

"I don't believe..." I murmered to myself.

"I don't believe..."

We were delayed half an hour due to a not-up-to-standard area cleaning.

I was late and my special someone had to wait for me, for at least 1 hour. But afterward, all was alright.

I did not believe. I tried not to believe. And it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment