Ads

Friday, January 27, 2006

Up A Notch / UFO Sightings

A few days back, my friend was telling me what an unfair life she's leading.

Angeline, "Life isn't always fair. Even if you are a good person you may be effected by someone elses bad karma. But karma is a way to bring justice to each person as a maya. Karma can cause a punishment or a reward.

An example of how life isn't always fair is if a women becomes pregnant and out of conveniance for herself she decides to have an abortion. Because of her bad karma the baby didn't get a chance at life and is deeply effected by it's mother's bad karma. Now in my opinion that is not fair.

Now even though life is not always fair. Karma is the best way, according to Hinduism, to bring justice. If you are a bad person you will be punished. If you are a good person you will be rewarded."

In love, one must always experience pain and hurt before finally getting to meet their life partners.

When they thought the person they are with now might be the right one for them, they will never know that someone better will emerge in their later part of life.

True?

Just now, a minute ago, I remembered something really important but first let me ask ya a question.

Do you believe in ghost? Or perhaps UFO?

Do they really exist?

"Of course it is possible that UFO's really do contain aliens as many people believe, and the government is hushing it up" Comment by Stephen Hawking on C Span Television. Stephen Hawking was the guest lecturer at the second Millennium Evening at the White House on March 6, 1998.

I believe in them. I saw IT.

If I can still recall back, it happened a few years ago. I was on a SMRT bus with my parents and sister. My sister and I were seated on the opposite side of where our parents were seated.

The bus was travelling between Yishun and Sembawang. And there were forestry areas.

My sister who was looking at the forestry area nudged and alerted me that she saw something spectecular.

When I looked at the direction of my sister's, I was shocked to see something huge, something circular, hovering in the skies.

"Mummy, mummy! There's a UFO spaceship!" someone shouted from behind us.

We turned back and saw a little kid pointing to the direction we were looking at. His mum, along with my sister and I looked at the forestry areas again but somehow the spaceship was gone.

I swear this is a true incident but somehow without solid evidence, this is but only a story which people might think I fabricated.

Whatever it is, I believe IT exists.

No comments:

Post a Comment