Ads

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Remembered

something that i just rememberd . all of you guys out there knows the secondary school term has started and this is the 3rd week . alot of people have new stuff and some clones bought everything smiliar to each other . i just realised the trend in my school is dying . the D.C trend which i started is dying . how sad .

so as for the new year , i decided to get everything new , including ankle socks (trust me,there are people willing to copy the socks too) so when i reached school the first day , noticed people using my bag . so i thought it was ok ,the bag i could change but that wasn't it . my style of wearing baggy uniform,hipster and folding of shirt has been copied the second week .EVEN the thick shoelaces i have are being used by sec 3's and 2's after the second week. i mean like sheesh wheres the sense of originality ?

don't get me wrong but it is just that , imagine your at a prom and you got an outfit which was totally based on your liking and then when you reach your prom , many more people got the same outfit . you'll definetly wish to be somewhere but there .

so right now kinda contemplating to either go on a shopping spree or just live with it but one the plus side i'm getting my new uniform real soon ! so i hafta get new shoes and stuff . call me vain or arragant but i don't really care .

[r]unie - jugde me if you must (:

No comments:

Post a Comment