Ads

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Overdued Photos

I blame it on my laggy laptop causing the uploading of photos from my camera to the laptop to be fucking slow.

I can't take it anymore! *Takes the laptop and smashed it onto the floor*

Okay, if I ever do that to my laptop, I'm going to be screwed!

3 weeks ago...

Clockwise: Hannli, Sufian, Zhenghao (Chinaman), and Me.

I became really dark. Blame it on national service. And I am disfigured for life because of one fucking incident causing me to have a scar on my forehead.

FUCK IT!

*clears throat*

Now, I feel much better. Anyway, now, I don't really care how I look like. Fuck with the scar on my face. People don't love for looks but for whom you really are.

You won't look good when you have a scar on your face. Do plastic surgery?

It will definitely be a NO. I don't support plastic surgery.

2 weeks ago...

My platoon mates decided to play LAN game which I am really not interested in. If it was a few years back, maybe I would still be enthusiastically gaming with them.

Was it counterstrike they were playing? I can't really remember. But I know I've played Dota before.

I arrived two hours late. Primadona!

In the end, I can only watch them play because it was too late for me to join in the fun.

From left to right: Adi Farhan, Hannli and Mahathir.

I was introduced to a restaurant which was featured in a variety show and where Taufik often have his dosage of nasi goreng; Mid-Orchard Point, Basement 1.

Afterwards, Adi Farhan left us for his warhammer tournament while Hannli, Mahathir and I went to Heeren and met up with Michael.

Evil Twin: Acting cute sia!

Hannli: *crossed arms* So not true...


It would be my honour to introduce you all to six year old Ethan Ong, who started learning how to play the drums at the age of 2. He played a piece for the first time that day that was a fusion of jazz and rock, an upbeat fast and melodic tempo, and quite a technical beat that had me irresistably bobbing my head up and down. I would have started dancing had it not been for crowd that had begun to gather around, and i really didnt wanna scare them all away (for the sake of little Ethan).
To read more, proceed to http://xanga.com/a_long_way_home

He is only six but already so talented. I bet, when he grows up, he will be a famous drummer or musician.

Hannli was so fascinated by him that he decided to take photo with him.

We loved the show!

I love this photo. So classy. I like the background and the wordings.

And Michael looks hot in white. LOL!

Evil Twin: You sound so gay!

Fuck you! *giggles*

They're a bunch of fun people to be around with!

No comments:

Post a Comment