Ads

Monday, January 30, 2006

C.S At BeautyWorld

I am so not good at playing counterstrike. Before I could even shoot anyone, I will always be the first to be shot down.

The best way of not getting killed always is to only observe them play.

Silly me... I'd forgotten to switch to flash mode.

Tadah!

I refused to take any photos on that day as my wound on my forehead had not healed yet and it was covered with a cotton gauze.

Get what I mean now?

We did not really know what Zhaorong wanted us to do or what he wanted the photos to become; instructing us to look front, then left, then right.

Evil Twin: Isn't it obvious?

...

Evil Twin: Criminals who are convicted always have to have their pictures taken.

Ah i see!

Evil Twin: Himbo!

Ladies, feast your eyes on these gorgeous looking guys!

Afterward, we thought what a better way of bonding with one another by chilling at the coffeshop opposite the mall, drinking MILO DINOSAUR!

Hannli: *looking at the camera* I wonder how does a Milo dinosaur looks like.

That is what Milo Dinosaur looks like.

Chinaman: Yummy... It never taste this good before!

Mahathir who was sitting across the table, decided to let the cat out of the bag. "I have something to show you guys..."

"He's my lover..." said Mahathir proudly.

Shocked we were!

Mahathir: I'm proud of myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment