Ads

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Today was kinda sad as my family finally went to visit my eldest brother's grave .
so everyone was present that day suprisingly and i woke up early ! =)

So we had a hard time finding for the grave and it was HOT .
So when we found his grave , WE did a simple prayer and then we cleaned the grave ,
and trust me , being in a graveyard ain't that scary and stuff .
It's more of peace,quite and tranquility but it is NOT a good spot for doing your STUDIES .
=)
and if you think that i am a whacko being to my brother's grave and being able to smile about it,
i am not but it is just that i have never seen him before , so the i do not feel that sad about it .

After a visit to the graveyard and being bitten by loads of mosqitos ,
My dad gave the whole family a treat at the nearby swensens which was not in the graveyard
but at jurong point. =)

So after chowing down and walking around ,
my mom kinda started feeling tired and dizzy so took a cab back and when everyone reached home ,
we all changed and then everyone slept , EXCEPT me ..
i really didn't know why i wasn't tired .
=)


[R]UNIE - SUGAR ,we're going down

No comments:

Post a Comment