Ads

Monday, November 7, 2005

Stressed / Afraid

I'm feeling so vulnerable right now. Not much sleep; not in the right state of mind. I'm feeling weak and tired.

I will be booking in a few hours time and for the 2nd time in my N.S life, I am feeling so afraid.

Afraid of what? - I'm uncertained.

I feel like crying, I feel so alone.

My heart is aching...

I was in need of having someone to hug me. I did not want to be alone ... at home and spent my day sleeping and not doing anything meaningful before I book in.

I had my hug. I had my company. But soon after, I felt the emptiness again.

Let me cry...

The pain; so tremendous.

And all these mentioned are not in any way related to my relationship with my significant other.

I'm lost, feeling really lost.

Someone help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment