Ads

Wednesday, November 9, 2005

Today i snuck back in home as i snuck out of the house to meet my friends from my hostel . it has been a long time since we hung out and had fun but a police officer had to spoil the fun and screened us but heck,i got a free ride home by the cops .So i guess it was worth it as i was caught twice by them . =)

so my mom spoke to me on the phone and i came clean with her .i told her about my tiny escapade yesterday and she was totally cool with it .So i then went over to my friend house to watch some horror flicks and eat pizza .The pizza kind of kept slipping on to my bag and we kept on laughing cause everyone also had the same problem but in the end ,WE DID not watch any horror movies but we had fun .=)

sO when i got home ,no one was at home .It kind of got abit depressing as ever since i got home from my hostel,everyone was not spending time together and i am getting into more and more trouble with my mother and my sister !It is just that they cannot accpet the fact that i am no longer the boy who would say "yes" to everything and be their own personal maid or something like that .Atleast thats what i learnt after leaving my hostel ,trying to be who i am but apparantly no one can accept the fact that i am being myself is just that hurting to them but i really do not CARE ! I am not going to be a kiss-up to anyone and if you cannot accept the fact that i am being myself hurts you ,i do not really CARE !=)

With that being said aside , i am ashamed at some people as they are already hated by community and yet they still hate people of their own kind and type .If they really open to each other ,they will really be much better off. =)

[R]UNIE- MENTOS the freshmaker.

No comments:

Post a Comment