Ads

Thursday, November 3, 2005

Hari Raya Puasa

I would like to wish all the Muslims, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri!



Two days ago, my family and I went to Arnolds located at City Plaza. It was already 9 and we were afraid that by the time we reach there, the restaurant would be close.

We tried our luck and I was really craving for the food there.

Surprising enough, the restaurant was still crowded and we even had to take a queue number even though it was already 9.30pm.

Sucks! I was already so hungry and I have to wait.

Closing time; 2200 hours.

My mum asked the waitress an awkward question.

"So if its already ten and we are still eating, are you going to chase us out of the restaurant?"

...

Haha!

We ordered alot of food.




Afterwards, we proceeded to the bazaar and there I bumped into my Platoon Commander.

No comments:

Post a Comment