Ads

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Hari Raya Open House (Three Weeks Ago...)

I can't type much as I am not using my own laptop. Let this entry be a photolog!

I think my nose looks big in this picture! If you were wondering who's that guy beside me? - My dad.

My beloved mum and I.

My loving parents.

We went out in the morning and afterwards at 1, I rushed back home to prepare the food and drinks for the open house.

I invited my tertiary, secondary and army friends to my house.

An hour after preparation, they came.

I was elated to see my tertiary friends again. Most of them came.

Tommy, Michelle, Bingkin, Eric, Derrick and Constance were the first to arrive.




Then, Salimie, Erlina and Taufik arrived.

And then, more people started coming. My secondary school friends, Durka and Lalitha were the only two who were able to make it.

The rest were either working or out with their families.

Above picture: Lalitha and I.

Above picture: Durka and I.

Tommy and his gang took one last class photo together with Salimie, Erlina, Taufik and I before they left.


Ah! The days when I was at my previous tertiary school started to flash back.

Minutes after they left, my army friends came.

Everything ended at 6. Afterward I went out with my army friends to watch the horror show, Home Sweet Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment