Ads

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Back From Pulau Tekong (Fieldcamp)

Yeah, some knew while the others were clueless for my disappearance! No posts, no calls and messages from me to my love ones and my close friends.

Tough it was. Today was the last day of my fieldcamp trip at Pulau Tekong. While I was on the bus, on my way back home from Pulau Tekong to my camp, I was very happy that it was finally over.

I wanted to cry as for I really missed my family and close friends.

The trainings were rigorous especially the digging of fire trench and shellscrape markings. I endured and eventually it pays off. And guess what?

I threw a live grenade! *heart thumping fast*

I will blog more about my fieldcamp soon. As for now, I will be going out to meet my friends!

Ciao!

Oh, did you all noticed?

I have a new team member to my blog; Runie. Please refer to his previous 3 posts for his blog url!

No comments:

Post a Comment