Ads

Tuesday, November 8, 2005

Bored yet again


today my mood got spoiled by 2 people today and once again i got stuck at home . MAJOR BUMMER !

firstly i woke up early today around 8am, the speacial occasion would be that me and my friends were suppose to meet and go to EAST COAST park but when i got changed and everything , My friend called me and said everything was cancelled !What a major put-off .

So then i got changed and went back to sleep . So when i woke up, i noticed it was already 3pm but i was still sleepy and since it was my holidays ,i decided to sleep in . =)

i finally got up at 4.30pm(i think) and no one messaged me. So i was yet again bored, even the party circuit had run dry . I practically got sick of staying at home . My only hope was waiting for my sister as SHE promised to meet me and buy a cool and new hamster cage ! My darlings need a new space !
=)

So later i am going to watch a few movies and then going to clean my hamster cage ! What a major event to look foreward to .My life has practically lost it's fun .
=(

[R]UNIE-IF your bald ,do not waste money on hair gel =)

No comments:

Post a Comment