Ads

Sunday, November 21, 2004

Major Exams



I will be seating for my final year examinations on the 22nd and 25th of November. I shall not risk of failing or scoring badly. I will never will.



I still have 290 pages to revise, 23 structured questions to answer and 16 hours more to the next paper. But for now, I shall blog.



I want to emphasise again that I always visit all my blog links every day but have the tendency of not tagging or writing comments on their blogs. Even so, that does not mean I did not read your blog.

Afterward, I checked my GMAIL.

Then I had receive an e-mail which was mistakenly sent to me.



Below is a genuine email send out to staff at an unnamed company.



------



To: All Staff

Subject: Copier



Please, please please please please - I am begging - keep any and all paper clips away from the copier!



We have had two service calls in the last few days removing paper clips, staples and a binder clip from the innards of the copier.



PLEASE be really really really really careful around the copier. Especially the document handler, which seems to suck clits like a vacuum cleaner.





Thanks for your help.




Signing Off,


Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment