Ads

Thursday, November 25, 2004

The Escape

I struggled but I managed to break free from the policeman's grip. I kicked him in the crotch and pushed him to the wall.

He shrieked and lamented, "Oh my poor penis, my poor small penis."

The policewoman tried to reach for her gun but I immediately grasped her two breasts which then she reacted with a slight moan. I let go and slapped her face. But it seemed that she wanted more of the slapping.

She enjoyed it very much. She was very much into bondage.

Enough of her!

I ran out of the station and to the buzzling streets. I wanted to run away as far as I could. But my first priority was to find my Evil Twin back before chaos breaks loose.

I decided to take a bus instead of running. I reached the bus-stop and looked around and realized I was all by myself at the bus-stop.



Weird. But soon after, the bus-stop was crowded.



I was waiting for my bus patiently when suddenly a middle age man cut my queue and stood right in front of me. And he pretended nothing happened.

I was pissed off. I tapped on his shoulder and said, "Excuse me, you should queue up."

But he ignored me. He pretended that I did not even exist. He did not want to listen to what I'd said. He was still standing at that spot, refusing to move away.

Others at the back of the queue started to make noises. They were, just like me, irritated with the middle age man. I knew they wanted to confront him but nobody was brave enough to do so.

I repeated, "Excuse me SIR, you cut my queue. You should queue up."

He looked at me and rolled his eyes. And then there was a lady behind me, dressed classily, tapped his shoulder and reprimanded him, "Mr., I think you should be at the back of the queue. Can't you see that?"

"So?" he replied arrogantly.

And then the rest began to voice out.

But he still would not budge!

I had enough. I have to get rid of him.

The bus finally arrived but I just would not want him to be the first to board the bus. I was there first and I should be the one boarding the bus FIRST.

As the door opened, I dashed past the man, hitting him against the shoulder, and climbed up the stairs proudly. I won! I'm first again! Muahaha!

I turned and looked at him. He was frustrated. His face showed it all. But it was not over. Two kids ran past him and went up the bus followed by the lady who was queuing behind me.

Then I realized that I was spotted by the police officers.

I dashed out of the bus and ran towards a deserted path which led me to a forest.

"Stop right there!" shouted one of the police officers. "Stop right now or I will shove this baton into your ass!"

I stopped and teased them by slapping both my butt and then ran again. Muahaha~!

Without realizing, I fell over a cliff...

And into the water...

...

....

.....

I swam my way to the shore but was later greeted by someone familiar.

"Hello there good twin!" greeted my Evil Twin.

My Evil Twin grinned as he looked down at me. He punched me in the chest several times before kicking me in the knee. He grabbed my arm and slammed me into the ground. I leaped into the air but my Evil Twin used his Dark Dive move and caught me in the air.



My Evil Twin launched me to the center of the stage. I landed on his back and wasn't moving much. He picked me up and tossed me into the air. He jumped and did a bicycle kick and sent me back to the ground.



My Evil Twin stepped on my chest. Blood shot out of my mouth. He picked me up by the neck and slapped me in the face a couple of times. My Evil Twin ran circles around me so he could taunt me. I tried to punch my Evil Twin, but all my attempts were blocked.



Me: Before you hit me again, please do not hit my testicles alright? I still want babies. I want to have a good sex life. Hit me anywhere but there.



I leaped back and used my kick move. My Evil Twin jumped over the attack and used his evil punch move on me. He pushed me off the stage and I landed on the ground with a loud thud.




The Evil Twin: Muahaha!

He stared me for a moment and said goodbye. He looked away from me and started running toward the jungle till he was no longer in my sight. I lost him again!

I sighed. I was useless. I lost to my Evil Twin. I am supposedly to be stronger.

Then my cellular rang again.



"Hello..." I said in a weak voice.



"Hello, this is Jessica. Jessica Martin. I had been kidnapped and I don't know where I am now." Jessica. "It looks like some kind of a deserted place and I saw five guys wearing a black mask with ropes and lubricants."



Me: Oh great! You again?! Look! Nice talking to you Jessica Martin. I wish to help you but I can't I am going to FAINT soon. You do not have to worry. They will release you once they had their fun.



Jessica: FUN? What fun?! I'm not a girl you know?! I am a guy! I just undergo a breast implant. I still have a dick! I can't satisfy them.



Me: Great. They will let you go when they know you are a guy. So, you will be fine. AND stop bothering me ever again. I'm using singtel line leh! No free incoming call. You want to pay for my bill is it?



Jessica: But... But...



I hang up the phone.



Jessica: Not again! I had enough of you! Now I have to click wires again. You think I like doing this!



And then I fainted.



To be continued...


No comments:

Post a Comment