Ads

Friday, November 19, 2004

The Little Boy



"Mummy, do you want to eat my prawn?" asked the 5 years old boy.



His mum smiled and reached out for the prawn but the little boy pinned his prawn down to his plate and demanded money from his mum, "Pay me 15 dollars for the prawn or the deal will be off!"



His mum smiled again but refused his offer.



The little boy pretentiously said that the prawn will not cost a single cent and his mum believed. Yet again, she reached out for the prawn but the little boy refused to give it to her mum unless she paid 10 dollars to him for that small piece of prawn.



And his mum replied, "You bloody kid! Just give me the damn prawn or I will beat you up!"



He cried.



"Muahaha! Now I have the bloody prawn and you don't, son!" she gloated.



"Daddy, mummy bullied me!" shouted the 5 years old boy.



"For once, can you just shut up and eat your food without talking too much!" replied his daddy.



And the little boy took the sharp knife and stabbed his dad several times and slashed his mum's neck and they bled to death.



No! I was kidding after the sentence, And his mum replied, "You bloody kid! Just give me the damn prawn or I will beat you up!"



I believed when the kid is older, he would be rather money-minded. If at such a age, he is already talking about money, he would be one haughty money-grubber guy when he grows up.



Evil Twin: Bleah~!

Me: Why you...!

I charged at my Evil Twin and punched him hard in the face.

"Be still", my Evil Twin said as he tried to hit me but I was too fast for him and uppercutted him in the chin, sending him hurling into the air, I then materialized infront of his mouth.

Clasping my hands together, I bashed him in the gut, smirking as I saw him descend faster than a speeding bullet.

I charged towards my Evil Twin and banged him into the the brick walls! After that, I grabbed ahold of a loose piece of pipe and WHACK him in his face!

"Muahaha," I laughed as I saw my Evil Twin collapsed to the ground.

Signing Off,

Shah Rizal Isaac



No comments:

Post a Comment