Ads

Tuesday, November 9, 2004

New Nokia 7260



After, my NS medical checkup, I was elated that my mother had decided to give me a brand new cellular and the latest to be exact. I received the brand new Nokia 7260. Its design is unique and the color of it is white.









My mother had chose white instead of black as white is more classy and elegant and for that, I really have to agree with my mother. However, I cannot afford to lose this new cellular of mine as it outrageously cost more than 800 dollars.



I will not be as careless as before and will take good care of my precious new cellular.



I am still learning those few new functions that were found in the cellular. However, it lacks of one good function from my previous Nokia 6600 and that is the Bluetooth. The storage space for pictures and tones are also limited.



Whatever it is, I already have a new cellular. Hooray!



But of course, I am not those people who show off their things. This time, I am going to keep the cellular profile low.



Apart from the new Nokia 7260, I am also carrying the Nokia 3120. You must be curious and wondering of why I am holding onto two cellular.



Basically, the Nokia 3120 is for me to send out messages while the other is only for me to make incoming and outgoing calls.



Now, I am going to snap and snap and snap pictures of ME! Ha Ha Ha!




Signing Off,

Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment