Ads

Monday, November 22, 2004

Gone Berserk: My Evil Twin



If you noticed, previously Rebecca Tan, a model, was featured as Lee Hwa Jewelry ambassador and the advertisement would be shown on television every thirty minutes or so.



Four months later, they stopped airing it. Now, Lee Hwa Jewelry came back with a new girl and advertisement which will be aired on channel 5 and channel 8 every fifteen minutes or so.



Grr...!



Evil Twin: Why? Are you jealous that you're not on TV?



Me: ...



Evil Twin: Admit it!



Me: Oh for once, just shut up!



Evil Twin: ...



I had sat for the Networking Fundamental examination and I find it quite alright. We were given 1 and 1/2 hours to complete the 30 questions on the paper.



Amazingly, I had completed the multiple choice sections less than twenty minutes and I still had ample of time.



There was not a need for me to rush, I thought. So I did slowly.



An hour had passed but I was still doing the number 27th question. I thought I was the one who had done so fast but I realize that most of them had completed the paper when the invigilator abruptly announced that they could immediately leave the examination room upon completion.



Instantly, I was so mad to myself for doing the papers so slowly. One by one of them got out from their seats and left the examination room till there were only two left. Another guy, Fazdzlie and I.



I began to panic.



I read the last three questions and just scribbled the answers down because I do not want to be left alone in that room!



But not to worry, I think I did well.



Evil Twin: *Rolls eyes* Oh no you won't! I would not let that happen.





Me: What are you going to do about it?!

Evil Twinn: I... I... I am going to kill Marilyn Monroe! And you can't stop me from doing so. *Laughs like a witch*



My Evil Twin zoomed past me just like Dash in The Incrediles.

Me: Damn! I better call Marilyn Monroe on my cellular.

Ring! Ring!

Me: Hello... Marilyn Monroe?

The person on the other line: Hello..



Me: Are you Marilyn Monroe?

The person on the other line: No .. I am not Marilyn Monroe. I am...

Me: Then who are you?! SPEAK UP!

The person on the other line: Can... you ... shut up and let me finish my sentence.

Me: Hurry up. Precious time is wasted here.

The person on the other line: I am Jessica. Jessica Martin and I had been kidnapped. I ...

Me: Yeah yeah yeah! Call someone else...

Jessica Martin: Please... please don't hang up. If you do I will die.

I hang up the phone.

Jessica Martin: Hello... Hello... Damn him! I told him not to hang up right?! Now I have to start clicking wires again. Maybe I will just have phonesex with whoever I got through next.

I dialed the numbers again.

*Ring**Ring*

Me: Hello, Is this Marilyn Monroe?

Marilyn Monroe: Hehehehehehehe! I am she.

Me: You are going to die!

Marilyn Monroe: Hehehehehehe!

Me: Shut up and listen to me.

Marilyn Monroe: HEHEHEHE!

The door slammed opened and there appear my Evil Twin.

Me: *Heard the noises from the background* Get out of there, Marilyn Monroe!

Marilyn Monroe: HEHEHE!

Then, my Evil Twin advanced to her and tickled her vigorously.

Marilyn Monroe: HEHEHHEHEHE! Stop it! I can't take it anymore. I think I am going to die!

My evil twin ignored her pleas and continued.

Minutes later, she died with her mouth opened.

Me: No!!!!!!!!!!

To be continued...



No comments:

Post a Comment