Ads

Tuesday, November 2, 2004

I AM STRESSED!



The topic - it's bold and in red. Alert! Alert! I'm going to a mental breakdown. Today, I was inform of the many tests and exams in the coming week.

Stressssssssssssssssssss~!

WAPP practical test on this Thursday, PCP theory test next Monday, Data Communication practical test next Tuesday and PCP practical next Friday.

And to get things even worst, I hate doing practicals! They suck.

But I shouldn't whine too much since those who are taking GCE 'O' level are even more presurized than me. They even have to do a last minute revision or they have to study throughout the night.

Tough for them.

I want to wish all GCE 'O' Level takers the best of luck and hope you will do well! My tips to all of you are have plenty of rest the day before your paper and do not panic in the examination hall.

Because when that happens, your mind will be blank or you can't think properly.

Anyway back to me. I was even already stressed out before I came to school. My Australian relatives had called me two days before to inform that they were coming down to Singapore and asked me to pick them up.

Coincidentally, my Japanese friend, Tatzo will also be arriving in Singapore the same day as them and I had to pick him up too.

Bleah~

I need a new haircut and it's 7am in the morning. Salons and barber shops have not opened for business yet and my dad has already went out.

So I decided to take things in my own hands. I took the scissors and start sniping them away.

I looked at the mirror. NOT GOOD! Total mess!

At that time, my sister woke up and by the way has anyone ever told you that she can style and cut people's hair very well. Ah~ great timing.

She did a very big favor for me by cutting my hair and to style it when she's finished.

End result - great!

Signing Off,

Shah Rizal Isaac



No comments:

Post a Comment