Ads

Saturday, May 3, 2014

AGE RESCUE FACE LOTION by Lab Series Skincare for Men

Lab Series Skincare For Men understands men’s unique skincare concerns, using formulas proven by scientific research to created the latest products in anti-ageing, shaving and moisturisers. They have created a Clean, Shave and Treat system for a great results based skincare brand.


The Lab Series Age Rescue+ Face Lotion is a daily age-fighting moisturiser which contains AO-10tm a complex of ten anti-oxidants that helps defend the skin from the signs of aging. 

The Lotion comes in a gel-lotion that can be easily applied to the skin after shaving as a daily moisturiser. My facial hair growing skills are not up to scratch so frequent shaving was not possible during the trial however as a morning and/or night-time moisturizer it really freshened up my skin and left it smooth to the touch. 

Even after shaving my skin still felt smooth and calm and soft to the touch. There is a slight fragrance on the lotion in hand but after working it into the skin disappears. Being a night owl and still not able to cope with early rises this really helps me look refreshed and ready for each day be it work, rest or play.

The Age Rescue Face Lotion definitely saves me from time to time when I have really dry skin too! I am definitely bringing this everywhere I go!