Ads

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Issac Ritz Eats With 100 Different People : Person #1 - #5

I was inspired by supermodel Jessica Ee. She is the creator of Eat with 100 Different People.

This is actually a good way of meeting new people, catching up with your good friends, know more about them and eating different types of food.

Of course, after the entire thing, you will become horribly fat. 

The first four excluding Nic whom I met over dinner are those peeps I love the most. They have been there for me through thick and thin. They have seen me cry and laugh, get mad, go crazy and even seen my unglam side.

Person # 1: Darryl. He is funny and caring and loving. When I was sick and down with kidney stone, he was there to take care of me. And when I am down and out, he will always be there for me.

Person # 2: John Lu. He is my godbrother. We are almost alike in terms of personality. He really knows me inside out. 

Person # 3: Jeffrey Jiang. He is a soft spoken guy who doesn't get angry easily. He is a great cook and he is a really cool game designer. #autumndynasty for the win!

Person # 4: Derek. He loves Mariah Carey alot! He loves to sing and he loves collecting Lego. He is a very down to earth and genuine person. 

Person # 5: Nicholas. I have only known him for a brief period of time but I know he is kind-hearted and a nice person to be around with.

Thank you for having dinner with me!

These are great people.