Ads

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Go Kart at Hengchun Township

There's many Go Karts in Hengchun but look out for the bigger race tracks. We got the bigger race track! Man, enjoyable!

I have go kart before and that was in Singapore, Sentosa. But it's nothing compared to the ones in Hengchun Township.

Only for 100NT for 7 consecutive rounds! WTF, it's that cheap!







This was a great experience, great day, good staff controlled everything very well, it is a good place to take family young or older, group of friends or even doing a work function for some fun, it is also great that you can take your own food and drinks, it has got things to do for all ages.

We went at 8am in the morning and nobody was there. We had the tracks all to ourselves.
































I am definitely very competitive. I overtook my friends a couple of times and that was not enough for me. I wanted to overtake them again and again and again! 

If you're in Kenting, take a cab (less than 200NT) to Hengchun and look out for the Go Kart with the biggest Go Kart Tracks. It is fun! Go try!