Ads

Monday, December 19, 2011

Tyra Banks, You've Made A BIG BIG MISTAKE!

From left to right, The Top Three Finalists (Lisa, Allison and Angelea).


Although I felt sorry for Lisa due to her whole life story and thought that wanting to give money to charity was really good and I know she will help a lot of people and she has got a huge personality, in my opinion Alison was the clear winner.

 She has been composed never saying a wrong word about anyone else this whole series and her unique quirkiness has shone through so much so that so many people are her true fans. In addition, the judges kept on commenting how amazing lisa's music video was when in fact they actually voted for allisons video to win that week.

I don't think Allison looked vacant in her expression in the cover girl shoot. I think the judges were rooting for flaws in her so they could say the competition is fair. Overall week on week despite her eye difficulties she has outshone all the contestants and in my eyes and I'm sure many others she is the true winner . I really hope that she does well in the future as she works so hard and for that is amazing.

I feel that the show was alittle different from past cycles as they would usually compare both girls' body of work side by side and then judge. But this time they didn't. Because if you watched carefully, Allison did win more challenges and better feedback on her work then Lisa. This is Top Model for Vogue as well. And shouldn't they look not only on the 'Modelland' video but also the swimsuit photo shoot?

I feel that the judges already want Lisa to win so they decided to change the format of the judging. It is truely unfair and Allison truely display a non-bitchy and good role model for all the girls everywhere and not catty and misbehaving like Lisa.


I hope and I know Allison will be more successful because she has her die hard fans behind her.

Tyra Banks, you have made a HUGE MISTAKE! I am definitely not watching Cycle 18! And you know many will do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment