Ads

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Ogilvy Media Night

Christina and I arrived at 6 and we were the earliest, woohoo! It was a very, very big office and it was the first time I saw such uniquely designed office in Singapore. Maybe, I've never been to the rest before but seriously, their office is amazing!





And there's a PING PONG table!

Isn't this amazing?


They were auctioning their bags and I was really tempted to get a FEW! Like the ones above.















If only all these can be printed on tees, I bet they can sell them! And I will be one of those who will buy them!


Christina enjoying her wine and photo-taking!






We met many lovely people! And there were many really great lucky draws!






With Christy!



I was spamming their twitter. I tweeted more than 20 times. #mnopr11



I love her hair, her black dress, her beautiful shoes! Great combi!



Stanley and I!


I had so much fun at Ogilvy, I didn't really want to leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment