Ads

Monday, December 19, 2011

Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards 2011 (Part 1)

I want to thank Jaslyn Xu for all these fabulous photos! http://love-jaslynxu.blogspot.com/ .


We went for the tour on day 2 and visited many places of interest. Malaysia, can you try not to build all the places of interest in one area?

Above photo; Clarence aka Ju-On (Will explain to you guys why I gave him that nick later on) and Valentine.


Kawaii, right?

I knew it, you guys are barfing away.


We tried to re-enact the soldiers! Okay, is that an umbrella or a FLAG?


A closer shot. Celine aka Charbo very drama leh!




Okay. Clarence. Something is wrong with you. Is he laughing to himself? Is there someone next to him? After that, he whispered to me, "I can see dead people."



Group shot. Lovely people!

No comments:

Post a Comment