Ads

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A beautiful white Christmas comes to 313@somerset this year – in the form of real snow at
minus three degrees!



Christina and I were super duper excited to enter the snow dome! And they have amazing winter outfits! I love my get-up. Totally sheek! And Christina's pink boots - a KILLER!


When I entered for the first time, it was really cold and it felt as if I am in a cold country! When I was about to pick up the snow, I realized I'd FORGOTTEN to WEAR my GLOVES!


OMG, I think we were the craziest couple EVER! We played with the snow - threw at each other, threw the snow at the cameraman, JUMP, SAT on the SNOW.






Well, I don't really have to go as far as NEW YORK or Switzerland already, we have our very own snow in SINGAPORE at Somerset 313.

So guys, what are you waiting for?


From December 9 to 24, shoppers get the chance to play dress up – in their choice of winter
attire provided by sponsor Winter Time and enjoy memorable photo opportunities against a
real snowy landscape with their loved ones in a specially constructed 313 Snow Dome in the
atrium of the mall on Level 1.






The staffs there are friendly!


.; '

For every $200 spent at 313@somerset in a single day, shoppers are entitled to a pass into
the 313 Snow Dome. Each child of 12 years or below can enter the 313 Snow Dome when
accompanied by an adult with a valid pass. Shoppers with a pass also enjoy a 1 for 1 Christmas
beverage promotion exclusively at Starbucks at 313@somerset.

No comments:

Post a Comment