Ads

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Holy Mackarel! 2 Events and 2 Clubs

I didn't expect my night to be that happening! I went to Puma Social Club at The Riverwalk with Christina, Hong Peng, Winston and Michelle. We agreed that the event had so many good-looking people and I kept telling Christina that I wanted to faint!

'Hot'.

Then I went to Helipad for another event. Nothing much. Just that the view was awesome! After that, I met up with Chris and he brought me to MAMBO.

The queue was a killer but Chris has this special card, so instead of being in the queue, he brought me in through the priority list! Damn cool! Bumped into Ross, 98.7F.M D.J.

Drank much. High.

Songs in Phuture and Zouk were 80s. Didn't like it that much.

I was whisked away to tantric and met cool new friends, Vincent and the other guy who is a hairstylist! Left shortly because I was high.
I want to thank Chris for sending me home!

No comments:

Post a Comment