Ads

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Strip Me

No, I don't really mean strip me. LOL.

Natasha Bedingfield's Strip Me is so addictive, it has been on repeat mode for months already.

The song is catchy yet inspirational. And Natasha has a unique voice. Everything you can find in a song. And the producer for this song is Ryan Tedder from One Republic.

A song has to be memorable, catchy, with lyrics that has meanings and a unique or a great voice to sing all that.

Like Beyonce's Halo.

Like Leona Lewis's Bleeding Love.

Like Mariah Carey's You Will Always Be My Baby.

Like Celine Dion's My Heart Will Go On.

Like Pink's Who Knew.

Like Sarah McLachlan's I Will Remember You

Like Alicia Key's No One.

Like Jewel Kilcher's Foolish Games.

Like Toni Braxton's Unbreak My Heart.

All these singers have a strong voice and unique and catchy songs.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.8

No comments:

Post a Comment