Ads

Monday, March 21, 2011

Crazy SATURDAY @ PLAY

What makes great fun is the number of people involved and how wild and crazy they can be.


Gabriel was happily hugging the guy but he was rather hesitant, "TAMADE, can let go??!"

Benjamin was giggling away, "Gabriel like you ma!"


Chong Lip was feeling DIVA-ISH!

"I don't really care who likes who. I just want to drink my champagne!"

Ryan , Ezekiel and Ezekiel's friend looked so tired and bored.

Marco saw their lack of enthusiasm and whispered to Chong Lip, "Why are they here?"

Chong Lip, " I don't care! Remember? I am a diva today!"

Ryan, "WHAT??!"

Marco and Chong Lip, "See our champagne? Mmmm..."


Me with Johnson.

JOHNSON, MEET ME OFTEN ! YOU ARE ALWAYS EVER SO BUSY!

Benjamin lifted his hand up and Johnson smelt something gross and gave the help-me-get-out-of-here-before-I-faint-from-the-bad-odour FACE.




Chong Lip, "I have something to tell you guys so listen good..."

Chong Lip, "Mariah Carey is such a DIVA but I am more of a DIVA THAN HER!"
He laughed hysterically.

Karl (far right), "OMG! Should I laugh? Should I give the disgusted look?"

Me with my bestie, Karl!

Me with Zack.



Justin came like super super late.

No comments:

Post a Comment