Ads

Friday, March 18, 2011

Don't Think About It

Sometimes when I really, really want to get a seat in the trains, its either every seats are occupied or they've been taken by passengers standing in front of me.

Always I will be like, "I need a seat. I need a seat! Damn it! I WANT A BLOODY SEAT NOW!"

So just now I wasn't thinking about it at all. There were so many people boarding the train the same time as me and there were not many empty seats left in the train.

I strolled my way in and WAH LAH!

Two empty seats!

So many people standing but nobody wished to sit?

They don't want to sit, I sit lor.

And when I already have a seat, I do not anyhow give my seats to others IF I AM VERY, VERY, TIRED or I am SICK!

I am not being selfish.

Seriously, I am not.

So don't judge me.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.8

No comments:

Post a Comment