Ads

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Scold Me, Idiot You

It is hard to get a cab nowadays. Just now I was standing at the side of the road hailing for cabs. It is only after a couple of minutes later, I got one.

I boarded the cab and off it go.

Then I saw a lady screaming while staring the cab I was in.

My intuition tells me that probably she was also waiting for a cab just like me but stood meters away from me. And that I was in front of her and I got a cab.

I do not know if she waited longer than me or she just arrived at her designated location.

So as the cab sped passed her, I could read from her lips, "fuck you!"

I pointed my middle fingers.

Its as simple as one two three.

She was at the losing end.

1st, I got a cab and she didn't.

2nd, I cannot hear what she was screaming but she can see what I did.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.8

No comments:

Post a Comment