Ads

Friday, March 25, 2011

Before The World Ends...

First it was Japan, now Myanmar. It is really disheartening to hear and watch these kind of news everyday. Is the world going to end?

Two earthquakes hit the southeast Asian country of Myanmar, also known as Burma, on March 24, 2011. The Myanmar earthquakes occurred less than a minute apart and could be felt as far away as Bangkok, Thailand.

The Myanmar 2011 earthquake measured at 7.0 on the Richter Scale, just six miles deep. The second Myanmar quake was also a 7.0 magnitude, but was 140 miles deep.

The Myanmar quake hit along the border between Myanmar Thailand, and Laos.

I am really very worried now.

But meantime...

I want to enjoy every single minute of my life IF ever the world's going to end.



Marco and I went to this fabulous Japanese restaurant at Central.

Mouth-watering food.

Great service.

And high-tech.

To order, I had to touch on the food that I want on the menu of the I-pad then click order.

No waiter will send us the food but its this freaking awesome high tech plate on a train on the conveyor belt that will deliver to us.

NICE!

No comments:

Post a Comment